Article delegate-en/3367 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Working with CFI
06 Jul 2006 07:46:44 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Xavier,

you "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-6rjyzcihj63r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |> Do you see those information even when you run DeleGate in background?

I'm confused.  The above excerpt message of mine is about error messages
onto your console on Linux, but you seem writing about errors on Windows.

 | I found the bug : it was my fault !
 | There were not enought system rigths for delegates folders, and specialy
 |log folder.
 | Now, with 777 rights it works.

Is this the reason why your "stdout.log" is not created ?
I feel 777 is too much and I think it should run with the default permssion.

Can I understand that your description here after is about another problem
on Windows?