Article delegate-en/3201 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: problem with CFI on Windows?
26 Apr 2006 10:54:41 GMT Martin Vetter <pnieabdyi-y44okldnzdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

> It's wrong for you to use DeleGate on Windows,
> espacially with a little complecated features like CFI :p

I would use Mac OS X or Linux,
but my boss prefers Windows ;o)

> The first byte seems buffered in the
> FILE structure with non-buffering mode and
> lost when it returns to buffering mode.
> Thus it can be fixed as the enclosed patch.

I tried and failed to compile the sources on Windows.
I have Visual Studio installed and everything seems to compile fine,
but somewhere down the road the linker hangs and doesn't return ...

Will you incorporate this fix into the next dg9_2_0-pre release?
Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Martin

Martin Vetter (ilink)