Article delegate-en/3013 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Authenticating IMAP access
10 Jul 2005 00:13:20 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 07/06/05(22:31) you Peter Kaldis <pkaldis@pixar..> wrote
in <_A2999@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Hi there. I'm running delegate v9.0.2 on a RH Linux v8 machine sitting
 |outside our firewall and its serving as a secure IMAP proxy. I would like
 |to control who has access to this service by using some sort of simple auth
 |mechanism like PAM and the local passwd file on the machine, or something
 |similar like a dedicated config file of usernames/passwds.

Does not the IMAP server have a auth mechanism ?