Article delegate-en/2910 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Error while compiling (nntp.c)
13 Apr 2005 02:49:54 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Pawlowski Julian" <plqfqbdyi-bfkmiccj4g3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |thanks for your great work on DeleGate. Unfortunately I could not even try to use it.

I cannot understand why you think it great without even trying :p

 |I actually tried to compile DeleGate for just about a few weeks. But every time I do I got this failure:
 |
 | cc -O -x c++ -DQS -I../include  -c nntp.c
 | nntp.c: In function `int nntpcc(Connection*, Session*)':
 | nntp.c:5168: internal compiler error: in walk_tree, at tree-inline.c:1623
 | Please submit a full bug report,
 | with preprocessed source if appropriate.
 | See <URL:http://www.suse.de/feedback> for instructions.
 | Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccFsvcxB.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
 |As you can see from the middle of that lines, I use SUSE Linux (version 9.2). I do not really understand why there is a debug message delegating me to SUSE feedback...

It is because your compiler has a bug to be fixed, as shown in the message.
But I suppose the bug has been fixed in newer version of the compiler.

 |I'm really out of ideas why this all does not work. Could you please give me an advice? :-)

I saw the same problem reported by another one who wrote how to escape
it too. See
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/-fsx/search?key=nntp+internal+compiler+error&index=dgmlEn>