Article delegate-en/2855 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and multiple ISP
19 Mar 2005 10:28:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 03/08/05(18:55) you =?iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=20Cottalorda?= <sppNOSPAM@libello..> wrote
in <_A2848@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'd like to know if someone have yet implemented 2 ISP connexions with
 |delegate.
 |
 |That needs to work like that:
 |For incoming traffic from ISP1, the response will go throught the ISP1.
 |For incoming traffic from ISP2, the response will go throught the ISP2.
 |For outgoing traffic, all will go throught .. say ISP1.

I suppose that these are achieved in IP routing level policy.  I'm not
sure whether or not there is something to do in a program on application
layer like DeleGate.  One thing which might be relevant about it is
selecting source port of outgoing TCP connection with SRCIF=xx.xx.xx.xx