Article delegate-en/2808 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: No chunked download FTP/HTTP...why?? log example...
08 Jan 2005 08:20:24 GMT Poul <p6yfabdyi-aipdtq44cffr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Sat,  8 Jan 2005 07:07:00 +0900 (JST), Yutaka Sato
<feedback@delegate.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure if chunked encoding has something to do with this error,
> but at least it fails because FTP/HTTP-DeleGate does not support
> retrievals with "Range:" header.
> I added a tentative code to support it and uploaded it as:
> ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/beta/delegate8.10.4-pre7.tar.gz

I try it...
Downloading file is cached....
With prev version when I stop transfer in Opera - file deleted in cache..
With this version when I stop transfer - file download continue in cache,
but
I can't resume transfer in Opera... only when all file downloaded in cache
- transfer
complete in Opera.... with prev version resume work, but start from 0...

I am runing on my homeserver DeleGate as Ftp,Socks,POP,SMTP proxy,
WWW-server and Squid as HTTP proxy....only because I can't continiue
terminated(stoped) download with DeleGate - this feature is ne”essary for
my ADSL connection...