Article delegate-en/2794 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate Stripping Bitmaps?
19 Dec 2004 06:37:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 12/11/04(02:14) you "Young, Mike" <Mike.Young@atosorigin..> wrote
in <_A2792@delegate-en.ML_>
 |d.	Destination site:
 |http://12.174.168.164/intradoc-cgi/idc_cgi_isapi.dll?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&
 |nodeId=46
 |Access to the site (including bitmaps) works fine from the "regular
 |Internet".  We've tried bypassing the Squid proxy, and using only delegate,
 |but the problem remains.  We have also changed some delegate parameters to
 |no avail.

Since the site requires access authentication, it is likely that your
problem is caused around that.  I think it might be solved by getting
rid of the following parameter.

 |HTTPCONF=session:cookie

 |What information do you need, to help further troubleshoot this issue?

I think you will find the reason of the failure in the logfiles, getting
rid of the following parameters.