Article delegate-en/2756 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] VT conversion to TN5250 or TN3270
30 Sep 2004 02:41:47 GMT Rodrigo Pixioline Arantes <pyqfabdyi-6l3hgeecghtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I would like to see if there is any tool or function that I can use with
 Delegate to convert the VT stream that arrive from an Unix machine to a
5250 or 3270 standard.

I already have Delegate running as a SSL Gateway to TN3270 clients. With
Delegate informations transported by the client emulator to the Delegate
server is criptographed. This is working fine, but with this new feature
that I would like to implement, I can use another tool to convert the VT
Screen to an HTML environment.

Regards

--
Rodrigo Pixioline Arantes