Article delegate-en/2752 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and Anti-virus
15 Sep 2004 04:37:28 GMT "server24" <pwifabdyi-6cvkctb3urnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, everyone

As I know that Delegate has a capability of filtering, I want to use
Delegate with Anti virus software such as Kaspersky.

Delegate should be a network gateway, and all packets coming in and going
out through this gateway must be scanned to see whether they are infected or
not(A combination between Delegate and Kaspersky)

Does anyone know how to realise this?

Thanks in advance

bunchen