Article delegate-en/2751 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A question about Delegate Proxy!
14 Sep 2004 10:15:51 GMT "server24" <pwifabdyi-6l3hgebj2htr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, Mr. Yutaka

Thank you very much for your respond.

|>   delegated -P80 SERVER=http://internal |PERMIT="http:internal:*"
|>
|> you will be able to access to your http://internal server as |http://FW
|> from Internet.

I tried to run Delegate the way suggested by you, it seems to work from my
home to my company's local servers;but I couldn't use this proxy server from
my local LAN. I want  this proxy server  to act both as the internal and
external one. Is this possible? or Is it all enough to do as you have
suggested?

cheers,
bunchen