Article delegate-en/2742 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] licensing of delegate
09 Sep 2004 00:13:00 GMT Peter Michalek <pwyfabdyi-6cvkctcpurnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

Congratulations on a great proxy!

I was wondering what would be the cost of licensing delegate for a
product that will eventually be commercial and not opensource.
What I need is probably only part of the functionality since proxy is
not the core of the product, just a small functional block with trivial
proxy support.
If that can't be done, do you have a suggestion for another free proxy
that builds on windows?

What I could contribute in return is providing NTML support if it's not
available right now and a free security audit, such as that in:

http://www.michalek.org/appsec/scans/samba/global-smbd-stats.txt
but with all the details that describe vulnerabilities - that would make
delegate proxy safer.

Thanks,

Peter