Article delegate-en/2716 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How force hosts to authenticate
07 Aug 2004 00:22:59 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/09/04(00:15) you "Salvatore Tarallo \(starallo\)" <starallo@cisco..> wrote
in <_A2704@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Hi Yutaka,
 |Sorry it took so long for a reply.
 |Attached, a text file with the debug collected during the browsing of
 |the same page with two different configurations, one with a single
 |AUTHORIZER and the second with a second AUTHORIZER parameter. The
 |configuration in the file is the one I've used. The last line is present
 |only in the second attempt.

Sorry for my so late response.

Your first config.
  AUTHORIZER=-list{guest:guest}:http,https:!*.M$,!*.cisco.com,!*.WU:*

Your second config.
  AUTHORIZER=-list{guest:guest}:http,https:!*.M$,!*.cisco.com,!*.WU:*
  AUTHORIZER=-list{guest:guest}:http,https:!*.repubblica.it:*

and you tried to access to cisco.com.  With the first configuration,
there is no AUTHORIZER to be applied to cisco.com, so no authentication
is required.   With the second configuration, the second AUTHORIZER
parameter is applied to cisco.com, then proxy authentication is required.
It works as I intended.