Article delegate-en/2397 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP access via a HTTP -- FTP proxy
09 Sep 2003 03:51:48 GMT Gandhi Mukul <plmeqbdyi-53hcb3k7uctr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Yutaka,
  Thanks for your reply. I started DeleGate with the following parameters
SERVER=nntp://newsserver SSLTUNNEL proxy-ip:port

In my news reader, I pointed host name and port to that of DeleGate. When I
gave some request on my news reader, the following message appeared on the
DeleGate console --
ERROR protocol inhibited: SSLTUNNEL
Can't connect:

Therefore it seems, the HTTP proxy on my network does'nt support HTTP
Tunneling.

If you can think of anything I can do to access NNTP newsgroups through a
HTTP proxy, please let me know.

Regards,
Mukul