Article delegate-en/2395 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTP access via a HTTP -- FTP proxy
08 Sep 2003 09:11:13 GMT Gandhi Mukul <plmeqbdyi-53hcb3pyuctr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Yutaka Sato,
   I am trying to setup a "NNTP to HTTP gateway" using Delegate. I access
internet using an internal proxy server(running on IP address say 'IP1' and
port 'port'). Our proxy server only allows HTTP and FTP protocols. So I
cannot send a NNTP request directly from our network. Can I achieve this
with Delegate? Eagerly waiting for some help. If its not possible, please
let me know..

Regards,
Mukul