Article delegate-en/2376 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Cache does not hit
18 Aug 2003 12:23:35 GMT Torsten Schlabach <piueqbdyi-ry4zqcpqvjvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!

I am trying to use DeleGate as pure FTP-FTP caching proxy. Therefore I start
it like this:

delegated.exe -v -P21 SERVER=FTP DGROOT=c:\local\dgroot CACHE=do
CACHEDIR=ftpcache CONNECT=c,d

(I tried this without DGROOT and CONNECT statement as well.)

I can see the a file is put in the cache the first time I get it from a
client using the //server/pub/whatever syntax. But if the very same file is
requested a 2nd time, it does not come from the cache but is retrieved again
directly from the server.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Torsten