Article delegate-en/2353 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: client needs to make request to https://
23 Jul 2003 20:49:40 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <_A2351@delegate-en.ML_>
on 07/24/03(02:30:12) you "J. T. Fuller" <pf4eqbdyi-ry4zqcnkfjvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |When I make the request using http://, everything works fine, it will even
 |pass the request through to the destination using https://, but when I make
 |a request to Delegate using https:// in the browser, Delegate does not
 |catch the request.  How do I make this happen?  I have tried every
 |combination possible, that I know of, using the admin guide and have come
 |up empty handed.

Sorry but I'm not sure what you need and what you did. Possibly, you need
DeleGate to work an origin HTTPS server rather than a HTTP proxy.  If so,
the necessary parameters are SERVER="https" and FCL="sslway" with the sslway
program and certificates installed appropriately.
See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl/>