Article delegate-en/2336 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En] DeleGate as Origin FTP
09 Jul 2003 15:19:26 GMT Jani Radovan <pc4eqbdyi-c2jtqbcv66vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi again,

may be it would be better, when I say to you, what I would like to have:

I want to run a delegate on linux4 (where is not running any ftp server), as
ftp server with access to its filesystem, and also want to have two linux
ftpservers on linux2 and linux1 desktops mapped into ftp-relay directory at
linux4. So when I connect to linux4 with ftp client, I could access its
files, and via mapped also the two ftp server at linux2 and linux1. With the
command line I send you last time is this possible, but with the limitation
I described.

To answer your questions, I am logging in with user and password of user,
which exist on all 3 computers (via NIS)
If I do "cd linux2" from root, it answers (of course)

550 /linux2: No such directory

but when I try this from ftp-relay directory, it connects to linux2 and
displays:

220- 3000::2 FTP server (Version wu-2.6.2-5) ready.
331- Password required for <myuser>
230- User <myuser> logged in. Access restrctions apply.
230--  @  @
230  \<  -  >/ -- { connected to 'linux2' }
ftp>

from this point can I use 'ls' and also get to upper level with "cd .." and
also there can I use "ls". So what should I make, to be albe to use the "ls"
command just after I connect to root of file system at linux4 with delegate
running?

Rado