Article delegate-en/2333 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate Config
08 Jul 2003 17:43:29 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/03/03(23:27) you Andrew Rokitka <pcyeqbdyi-vhnmk2d64gtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2326@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I am currently trying to configure DeleGate to act as a reverse proxy
 |for a VPN connection.  Basically, I want it to forward http requests and
 |ports.  I wrote a script with the following:
 |
 |./delegated -P80 SERVER=http://webserver PERMIT="http:*:*"
 |./delegated -P443 SERVER=tcprelay://appserver:443
 |
 |This works, but it is extremely slow.  I read in a previous post that
 |the RESOLV parameter may help.  Where in the script would I put the
 |RESOLV parameter?  Is there an easier way to start delegate than a
 |script (- ie., conf file)?
 |
 |There are so many things DeleGate does that I would like to use.  I just
 |can't figure it out from the manual.

DeleGate works on so various environment thus I cannot figure out what
is happening on a environment without getting any specific information
about the environment.  In most case, LOGFILE of DeleGate will give
necessary hints.  On resolver environment, detailed information will be
logged into LOGFILE with debugging option:

  RES_DEBUG=-1