Article delegate-en/2330 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En] DeleGate as Origin FTP
08 Jul 2003 11:39:21 GMT Jani Radovan <pc4eqbdyi-c2jtqbd3o6vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks for the help,

but I still have a problem with the 'ls' command. I use this :

[root#linux4]# delegated -P21 SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/* file:/* rw"
MOUNT="/ftp-relay/linux2/* ftp://linux2/* rw" MOUNT="/ftp-relay/linux1/*
ftp://linux1/* rw"

I also created the directories as mount points as you suggested:

/ftp-relay
/ftp-relay/linux2
/ftp-relay/linux1

so I can now  make "cd .." to upper level from root level of mounted ftp
server. BUt the 'ls' does not work from begging. As I connect to the proxy
like this:
# ftp linux4
and then I try to use 'ls' the answer is:
ftp> ls
227 Entering passive mode (127,0,0,1,5,46)
500-LIST
500 only USER, PAS, TYPE, QUITT and CWD are available
ftp>

This I get always until I get to one of the mounted ftp servers ( in my case
'cd /ftp-relay/linux2' ), from that point can I use 'ls' and after getting
back to upper level ('cd ..'), I can also list these and every other
directory with 'ls'.
What am I making wrong, that it does not work from start?

Radovan