Article delegate-en/2328 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: DeleGate as Origin FTP
08 Jul 2003 02:25:58 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/07/03(18:16) you Jani Radovan <pc4eqbdyi-c2jtqbhy66vr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2327@delegate-en.ML_>
 |	I was trying to use DeleGate as OriginFTP, but I could not retrieve
 |the diectory content with 'ls' command. The response was "LIST not
 |supported" followed with list of supported commands. Is there any
 |possibility how to use 'ls' ?

Do you mean that you saw it after you moved to a directory which is
MOUNTed for a real server?

 |	The second thing was, when I used DG as ftp proxy with mounted ftp
 |servers like this:
 |
 |	delegated -P21 SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/linux2/ ftp://linux2/*"
 |MOUNT="/linux5/ ftp://linux5/*"
 |
 |	I could use "cd linux2" (or "cd linux5"), but I could not get back
 |to "root" directory with "cd ..", and was always at the root of mounted ftp
 |server.
 |	Can you help me with this?

Your configuration does not include a MOUNT for "/" so the DeleGate
cannot move to there nor list its content.  To solve it add a MOUNT
parameter about "/" like:

  MOUNT="/* file:/tmp/*"

Or making directory for your MOUNTed servers will be helpful for the
users of your FTP-DeleGate.

  mkdir /tmp/dgftp
  mkdir /tmp/dgftp/linux2
  mkdir /tmp/dgftp/linux5