Article delegate-en/2322 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Issue with Delegate 7.3x - 8.5.5
02 Jul 2003 21:21:45 GMT "Lobdell, Ian" <pbeeqbdyi-ry4zqciwvjvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

We were able to fix it the following way:

using a FTOCL filter where the Content-Type= text/html
and the filter = Filter: /myperlscript.pl
where the perl script looks for: href="\-_- and replacing it with hfref=" we were able to get around the issue.

Ian

Ian Lobdell
Global Messaging Systems
Core Media Technologies