Article delegate-en/2317 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Issue with Delegate 7.3x - 8.5.5
01 Jul 2003 22:40:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/28/03(08:36) you "Lobdell, Ian" <pbeeqbdyi-ry4zqclofjvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2313@delegate-en.ML_>
 |When users are using webmail via the proxy server any url links in
 |the documents have their link modified.
 |An example is below:

Could you show me the original form of this line?

 |If they use the regular mail client the link is correct and works ...
 |but via webmail via the delegate proxy it shows up as
 |http://localhost:8888/-_-http://www.realsite.com/
 |
 |Of course you can tell that this will not work for the user :)
 |
 |I've tried modifying cfi scripts and the only part I've been able to
 |modify is from the -_- on.

Could you show me a real example with which I can test the problem?