Article delegate-en/2313 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Issue with Delegate 7.3x - 8.5.5
27 Jun 2003 23:36:54 GMT "Lobdell, Ian" <pbeeqbdyi-zxktwdmgko5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I am currently running various versions of Delegate in my environment (slowly upgrading)
I've come across this issue:

When users are using webmail via the proxy server any url links in the documents have their link modified.
An example is below:

If they use the regular mail client the link is correct and works ... but via webmail via the delegate proxy it shows up as http://localhost:8888/-_-http://www.realsite.com/

Of course you can tell that this will not work for the user :)

I've tried modifying cfi scripts and the only part I've been able to modify is from the -_- on.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Ian