[DeleGate-En] How can I start multiple server types in the same instance?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I would like to start up a single delegated instance that handles
multiple protocol types in multiple ways. e.g. I would like to have:
1. an unbound FTP proxy on port 21 that works via FTP.
2. an unbound HTTP proxy on port 8080 that works via HTTP for all protocols.
3. a bound tcpproxy for various TCP/UDP ports.
4. an unbound telnet proxy on port 23 that works via tcp.
5. a telnet "server" on a, say, port 2323, where it runs cmd.exe for a
Currently, I appear to have to start up a seperate delegated for each of
these functions, and this is not desirable as the system I am running
this on is memory-constrained.
I am using Delegate 8.3.4 on Win2k.
- -- PhoneBoy
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----