Article delegate-en/2132 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Running Multiple DeleGate's
19 Feb 2003 05:45:02 GMT vinay ravuri <pkqeabdyi-uzuopjb5ughr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I just discovered delegate and seems to a great tool!!

I would like to use DeleGate to use http, ftp, and tcp
relay features.  For each protocol, I have will
multiple entries.  For example,  I may use, http in
the following way.
delegated -P8080 SERVER=http MOUNT="/node1/*
/www.externalnode1.com/* and

MOUNT="/node1/* /www.externalnode2.com/* so and so
forth.

Do I need to run a seperate instance of delegated for
each protocol (i.e. http, ftp) and also how do I add
multiple entries per protocol (i.e. multiple MOUNTS)?
And finally, can I put his whole thing in single file
and what should the format of the configuration file
be?

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

-Vinay
vinay_ravuri@yahoo..