Article delegate-en/2122 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Authentication to MS ISA upstream server
12 Feb 2003 16:23:43 GMT "Feijo, Fernando" <pjieabdyi-uzuopjehughr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia. I am trying to connect delegate to an
upstream proxy running Microsoft ISA server. I have played with the MYAUTH
settings, as well as used the technique you describe in thread
http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/831
<http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/831> .

When I run Delegate in debug mode, I see the communication between Delegate
and the ISA server, but I see an Error 407 - "Authentication required"
returning from the ISA server, no matter what is use in MYAUTH and AUTH, and
the client browser times out.

Can you give me a nudge in the right direction ?

Thanks

Fernando