Article delegate-en/2114 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: MASTER through proxy
06 Feb 2003 11:38:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/06/03(20:09) you phyeabdyi-b7qnoroj2whr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A2113@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I then tried using a method like you suggested in
 |http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/1981
 |because I need all the communication to be encrypted.
 |Only problem seems to be that every connection from my applications opens a
 |new connection through the proxy, with ssl negotiation every time. This

You can use SockMux to tunnel outgoing/incoming connections on a
single persistent connection which can be established via SSLTUNNEL
and can be encrypted with SSLway.  <URL:http://www.delegate.org/sockmux/>