Article delegate-en/1884 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
11 Sep 2002 02:54:58 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?david=20jemi?= <plqdqbdyi-a5crcdvkzlbr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

DEAR

ITS WITH GREAT PLEASURE THAT IAM WRITING YOU THIS
E-MAIL WHICH I BELEIVE THAT WILL BE A SUPRISE TO SEE,
BEING THAT WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PREVIOUS DEELINGS.
BEFORE I WILL GO INTO DETAILS, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW
THAT I GOT YOUR CONTACT VIA WHILE SEARCHING FOR A
REPUTABLE COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL AND YOUR COMPANY
PROFILE WAS WELL HIGHLIGTED AND COMMENDED. AS A MATER
OF FAT, I DEAM IT FIT TO SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE.

MEANWHILE, I DAVID JEMIBEWON JNR. IS THE FIRST SON OF
CHIEF DR.WILLIAMS JEMIBEWON,WHO IS THE CHAIRMAN CEO OF
WILLIAMS METAL AND STEEL COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED; THE
OWNER OF WILLIAMS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,WILLIAM
PETROLEUM SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED.AND AS  A
TRADITIONAL CHIEF HE WAS MARRIED TO THREE WIVES WHICH
I AM THE FIRST SON. UNFORTUNATLY, HE DIED AS A RESULT
OF HEART ATTACK,BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH HE PERSIONALY
WITH MY ASSISTANCE AS THE FIRST SON LOGGED THE SUM OF
THIRTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN A SPECIAL
SECURITY VAULT.

TO BE CANDID, I AM SERIOUSLY SOLICITING YOUR
ASSISTANCE TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY ON MY BEHALF INTO
YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE THIS WILL BE DEPOSITED AND ALSO TO
LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS  MONEY IS MY ONLY HOPE AND
RESORT TO ESTABLISH ON MY OWN AND I WILL LIKE TO
CONSIDER  A STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH YOU, BASE ON YOUR
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE.

MEAWHILE,I WANT TO ASSURE  YOU THAT YOU WILL BE
ADEQUATLY COMPESATED FOR PROVIDING  YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
WHERE THIS MONEY WILL BE DEPOSITED, ALSO PERCENTAGE
COULD BE NEGOTIABLE AS CASE MAY BE.
PLEASE  ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL KINDLY INDICATE
YOUR WILLINGNESS BY REPLING IMMIDIATLY.AWAITING YOUR
ANTICIPATED RESPOND.

BEST REGARD
DAVID JEMIBEWON JNR

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS