Article delegate-en/1883 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: url control
09 Sep 2002 08:43:25 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 09/09/02(11:05) you <pkidqbdyi-6cvkctazurnr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1882@delegate-en.ML_>
 |   Thank  you for your fast replying. My means is just filter some web sites for security,that is to control clients by url.

Maybe the simplest way is using the REACHABLE parameter, like
REACHABLE="!someWebSite1,!someWebSite2,..." or so.
More complicated control can be down with the PERMIT parameter.
Access control based on URL-Path part can be done with the MOUNT
parameter.  See corresponding parts of Manual.htm for more details.