Article delegate-en/1857 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
30 Aug 2002 09:00:52 GMT p4edabdyi-bfkmicc4zc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org

I know I ask delegate to authenticate users and it works fine :) !

But, I have some problem after the first authentification, when I need to
access a secure web page that need its own authentification...See in the log,
I passed the authentification of delegate, but after, I didn't authorized to
access the page...

My wish is to access secure web pages through our delegate proxy using two
auth:one local (my delegate) and the remote.

thanks a lot.
/guillaume

-- REPLYING TO THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE --
From: feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
Date: 30 Aug 2002 03:56:39 GMT
 |arg[7] AUTH=proxy:pauth
 |arg[9] RELIABLE=*@localhost

You configures the DeleGate to ask the authentication to users before
they can pass the DeleGate, then DeleGate works as you configured.
So what is the problem?