Article delegate-en/1855 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to log on https site?
30 Aug 2002 03:56:39 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/27/02(02:21) you p4edabdyi-bfkmicfs4g3r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1854@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Now, I have a (another ;) problem...I need to access an https server which
 |make authentification, but my delegate proxy answer me that I don't permit to
 |access this site without ask me my login...
 |arg[7] AUTH=proxy:pauth
 |arg[9] RELIABLE=*@localhost

You configures the DeleGate to ask the authentication to users before
they can pass the DeleGate, then DeleGate works as you configured.
So what is the problem?