Article delegate-en/1843 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Win2k Server: FATAL: inherited handle [0] NNN is not socket
22 Aug 2002 20:49:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/23/02(04:08) you p74dabdyi-6cfuxbws2o3r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1842@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Version M output:

Thank you.

 |(WIN) 06:35 [756] #### accept() = 1056 (flags=0)

This line shows that the socket is set as non-inheritable already
when it is created.  I don't know why ... but it might be caused
depending on some restriction on the user's right or some environment.

By the way, with what user (group) are you running the DeleGate?
Does the problem occur even with the "Administrators" right too?

From what command interpreter are you invoking your DeleGate?
Does the problem occur in the standard "Command Prompt" window?

If these are the case, something in environment variables might
be controlling the behavior.  Could you send the set of environment
variables (shown by "set" command) to me?