Article delegate-en/1808 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Win2k Server: FATAL: inherited handle [0] NNN is not socket
02 Aug 2002 18:58:37 GMT p74dabdyi-cgcyfeo7623r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Greetings,

On my Win2k server, Delegate (tried 7.9.10, 7.9.10b and 7.9.10e) fails with
messages like:

FATAL: inherited handle [0] NNN is not socket

I found some posts in the mail list from 1999 that share this error
message, but it seemed that the problems from 1999 were also solved in
1999?  Have they returned?  Am I just a newbie who is missing something
obvious? I apologize if this is a FAQ but I can't find it!

I can send log files if that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Stuart Salsbury
Washington, DC

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP