Article delegate-en/1804 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] PROTOLOG and TRACELOG not working in W2K...
02 Aug 2002 01:44:28 GMT "Brandon Kho" <pamdqbdyi-cgcyfei3623r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
NCS

I am using version 7.9.4 but having problem creating protolog and
tracelog. When dg startup it only create error.log by default. For
logfile, I have to explicitly specify it.

I tried to explicitly specify the protolog and tracelog parameter but
still won't work.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Rgds,