Article delegate-en/1716 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Minor OS/2 Build qibble for Delegate 7.9.9
30 Jun 2002 04:49:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi Derek,

you pzmbabdyi-ctnqxdrnmb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |I just finished building Delegate 7.9.9 on OS/2, and only ran into one
 |small problem.
 |Line 48 of pds/md5/Makefile is missing a tab character after the':'
 |> md5cb.o:md5cb.c
 |which my version of make does not like.  Adding the tab leads to a
 |perfect and trouble-free build.

Thank you for your notice, I'll fix it so in the next release.

 |I hesitate to even mention such a small thing, but this is the nature
 |of our profession.

I never think it a small thing.  Beeing build without any change
on any platform is an important commitment of DeleGate.

 |As always, thank you for Delegate - I find it immensely useful on a
 |number of platforms for many purposes.

Spread widely and thinly all over niches :p
Its portability has been supported by feedbacks from users on various
platforms, including yours.