Article delegate-en/1687 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate: nntp server to http client
12 Jun 2002 00:00:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/12/02(04:44) you Brian Vaughan <psydabdyi-h3lizqsgss3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1686@delegate-en.ML_>

 |----------

 |Article fame.energy.applications/1 of [0-0] on the server web.fame.com:119

A possible situation is that the response format to LIST or GROUP
command are not recognizable by DeleGate.  Could you show me the
formats by manually getting it like follows ?

% telnet web.fame.com 119
LIST ACTIVE fame.energy.applications
GROUP fame.energy.applications
QUIT

DeleGate expects response like follows when a group is not empty.

% telnet web.fame.com 119
200 web.fame.com ... ready.
LIST ACTIVE fame.energy.applications
215 list: