Article delegate-en/1681 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Broken headers in '304 Not Modified (cached)'
10 Jun 2002 04:36:39 GMT SHIMIZU Fumiyuki <prmdabdyi-zyxzidcpimhr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka-san,

 > I will fix the broken Date header for the 304 response.

I'm looking forward to the next release.

 > Also the filtering some entity-headers should/must be done
 > following the HTTP/1.1 specification, but I'm not sure the
 > implementation where it is mandatory, and I'm anxious that it might
 > affect existing implementations (which can be broken)...

I'd be happy if you decide to remove the entity-headers in this
situation, since some unwise cell phones get choked waiting for the
"empty" body based on a Content-Length even when they receive a 304
response.

Thank you and best regards,
---
SHIMIZU Fumiyuki	mailto:prmdabdyi-zyxzidcpimhr.ml@ml.delegate.org