Article delegate-en/1674 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
07 Jun 2002 07:51:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/06/02(00:45) you "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-ctnqxdve4b3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1669@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have identified the "real" problem causing the disruption in my
 |integration process. Several of my "MOUNT" rules refer to "/-", "/-/*"
 |patterns. This was done to exclude the DELAGATE's "admin" access.

Could you tell me why and how you did it?

 |First, is it normal the "Set-Cookie" HTTP header is also rewritten
 |according to "MOUNT" rules ?

Consistently rewriting any URLs in HTTP headers, including the url-
path in Set-Cookie, as well as rewriting URLs in HTML text in HTTP
body, is necessary to make MOUNT mechanism work correctly.

 |Finally, how could I permanently disable the "admin" access using command
 |line switches ?

Sorry but I'm not certain what you mean by "admin access" ...