Article delegate-en/1663 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
04 Jun 2002 16:55:49 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 06/05/02(01:32) you "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-ctnqxdx6mb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1662@delegate-en.ML_>
 |After a succinct investigation, I have realized that the "Set-Cookie" HTTP
 |header returned to the client is altered by the "Delegate" reverse proxy.

Could you tell me how (with what configuration parameters) you
set the DeleGate as a reverse proxy?

 |a) Direct hit			: Set-Cookie: <COOKIE ID ... @#@#> path=/
 |b) Indirect hit ("Delegate")	: Set-Cookie: <COOKIE ID ... @#@#> path=/-
 |
 |As a consequence, the session initiated at the "IIS" application level is
 |not persistent ("cookie ID" and "path" combination) and dies.
 |
 |The "MountCookieResponse"  method in the "httphead.c" source file is
 |logically responsible. ("ovstrcpy" && "sprintf").
 |After some light changes and a recompilation the issue was settled.

If the "sprintf" is that in the function, you seem to access
the DeleGate with "http://delegate/-_-URL" notation.

 |Could you please confirm the anomaly and advise whether is could be included
 |in an upcoming fix.

I'll do so and need to reproduce the problem on my machine.