Article delegate-en/1640 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: blocking ports through socks
03 May 2002 20:11:16 GMT Vaughn Jardine <plqdabdyi-jfbrsz5xe5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Ahhhhh, Finally. Thanks very much - the single quotes did the trick. You are
right, I am not at all familiar with the shell as I only started using Linux
about a month ago. I felt that Delegate and Squid are two utils I cannot do
without. Thanks again.

--
Vaughn Jardine
Network Systems Administrator