Article delegate-en/1622 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Telnet problem
23 Apr 2002 06:19:16 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

>The Library's staff of the University I work for uses a cataloging
>application that telnets to an internet server. I use delegate on the
>proxy and would like to know how to access the site in a single line of
>code.
>
>>For example. If I telnet <firewall> 8023, I can enter the host and get
>to the site. How can I hit the Internet telnet server without first
>connecting to the delegate server and manually entering the internet
>server name there. The app uses a gui which I can't access if I connect
>manually.

If just a single destination server is reached from your DeleGate server,
specify like SERVER="protocol://server" instead of SERVER=protocol.
SERVER=telnet://server will do in your case, or SERVER=tcprelay://server:23
will be more efficient.