Article delegate-en/1621 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Telnet problem
22 Apr 2002 17:34:34 GMT "Vaughn Jardine" <pjedabdyi-b7qnoro62whr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

The Library's staff of the University I work for uses a cataloging application that telnets to an internet server. I use delegate on the proxy and would like to know how to access the site in a single line of code.

For example. If I telnet <firewall> 8023, I can enter the host and get to the site. How can I hit the Internet telnet server without first connecting to the delegate server and manually entering the internet server name there. The app uses a gui which I can't access if I connect manually.

pjedabdyi-b7qnoro62whr.ml@ml.delegate.org

~Vaughn