Article delegate-en/1397 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Transparent Proxy & delegate
08 Nov 2001 03:49:19 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 11/08/01(03:32) you Attilio Vaccaro <poqcqbdyi-h3lizqucss3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1396@delegate-en.ML_>
 |     is it possible to use delegate as a transparent SOCKS proxy?
 |
 |What I would like to do is to have a delegate daemon running on a
 |firewall manage the traffic coming from a private subnet and resend it
 |to another SOCKS server, without having to reconfigure all the hosts of
 |the subnet (also because I'd like to use SOCKS for clients that don't
 |support it directly, like telnet).

# delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks CONNECT=s SOCKS="anotherSOCKSserver:1080:*"

will do.