Article delegate-en/1395 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Wingate Server and Delegate
04 Nov 2001 19:58:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 11/04/01(00:42) you poecqbdyi-bkxfmxmqazxr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Fadi Towfic) wrote
in <_A1393@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I am currently dual booting between Windows 98SE and Redhat Linux 7.1. I use Wingate Server to share my internet connection with the other computers on my network. I have heard that Delegate can be used for the same purpose, and can be used as a transparent replacement for the Wingate Server: so when I boot in linux, the Wingate Client users can still connect to the internet.
 |I have searched the internet and many Linux user groups, but found no helpful information on how to configure Delegate to act like a Wingate server. I would really appreciate it if you can help me in that matter.

Sorry but I know nothing about WinGate thus I don't know how
to make DeleGate to act like it...