Article delegate-en/1393 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Wingate Server and Delegate
03 Nov 2001 15:42:03 GMT poecqbdyi-bkxfmxmhazxr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Fadi Towfic)

Hi,

Thanks for your time, the Delegate server is very helpful for Network admins/Home users!
I am currently dual booting between Windows 98SE and Redhat Linux 7.1. I use Wingate Server to share my internet connection with the other computers on my network. I have heard that Delegate can be used for the same purpose, and can be used as a transparent replacement for the Wingate Server: so when I boot in linux, the Wingate Client users can still connect to the internet.
I have searched the internet and many Linux user groups, but found no helpful information on how to configure Delegate to act like a Wingate server. I would really appreciate it if you can help me in that matter.

Again, thanks for your time.

Fadi