Article delegate-en/1385 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: io timeout in both directions?
31 Oct 2001 02:51:13 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/31/01(02:55) I wrote in <_A1383@delegate-en.ML_>
 |But I suppose some kind of symmetric protocols, Telnet for example,
 |might have to be controlled as you requested.  So I made a tentative
 |extension to cause timeout when either client or server is silent for
 |specified period by TIMEOUT=silent.  Two files were modified like
 |enclosed patch, and it is applicable only to SERVER=tcprelay.

Sorry, the name of timeout is not "silent" but "silence" as the patch do.

 |+ 		if( streq(name,"silence")) SILENCE_TIMEOUT = secs; else

It is used as TIMEOUT=silence:60 for example.