Article delegate-en/1297 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: how to use delegate as a URL filter Firewall
21 Aug 2001 08:04:11 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/20/01(18:54) you "zengguang zhong" <pcacqbdyi-f4q452rqoj3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1296@delegate-en.ML_>
 |   my server is MS IIS. so I want to install delegate as a http gateway.
 |i can add URL filter to delegate to prevent some attack.
 |
 |    I read the manual some times. but I fould it is very diffcult. anyone
 |can give me a sample??
 |
 |    for example. i want to  deny any request whose URL include  "cmd.exe"
 |or ".ida" and so on.

Filtering requests by URL patterns is not supported enough in the current
DeleGate but a set of parameters like follows may do (the last two MOUNT
parameters are for your filtering):

delegated -P80 SERVER=http PERMIT="http:your-www-server:*" MOUNT="/* http://your-www-server/*" MOUNT="/*%Scmd.exe%S = rcode=403" MOUNT="/*%S.ida%S = rcode=403"