Article delegate-en/1284 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Proxy authorization will not work
06 Aug 2001 21:29:53 GMT paqcqbdyi-t6uzp57grj3r.ml@ml.delegate.org (Nathan Jakubiak)

Hi,

I am using the following command from the command line.

dg7_4_1.exe ADMIN=jakubiak@parasoft.. -P1900 PERMIT="http:*:{*,!?}@*" AUTH=proxy:pauth

I want access from any domain to any domain, but I want to require authentication.  With the above code I get the prompt to authorize, but access is never granted.  What might I be doing wrong?  I am running on Windows 2000.

Nathan Jakubiak