Article delegate-en/1276 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
01 Aug 2001 17:00:08 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/02/01(01:23) you Dennis <p4qcabdyi-cgcyfekmb23r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <Pine.LNX.4.30.0108010917170.000-00000X@illusions.com>
 |Yutaka, I added the "HTTPCONF=svver:1.0" line to my config file. Now, the
 |entire sqwebmail application looks like it works flawlessly from both NN
 |4.51 and MSIE 5.5.
 |
 |Thank you very much for helping me out with getting this working. I
 |greatly appreciate it.

Also the auther and users of DeleGate will appreciate your help to
recognize potential problems of DeleGate before they become common
problems.  Thank you.  And now please remove my account on your
site for the testing.