Article delegate-en/1269 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
31 Jul 2001 20:43:59 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 07/31/01(08:25) you Dennis <p4qcabdyi-f4q452uxgw3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <Pine.LNX.4.30.0107301620080.10000-00000X@illusions.com>
 |> Did you cleared the cache of your browser?  I could see the rewritten
 |> page with my Netscape Navigator, after I cleared its cache.
 |
 |I'll have to try on my home machine. The machine I'm working on now has an
 |old version of Netscape Navigator.

What versions of NNs do you use and are there problems with that?
From my site, NN6 and MSIE5.0 work with your HTTPS-DeleGate without
problem. NN4.75 works except it does not support 303 response code
which was not in HTTP/1.0 on which NN4.75 based.  I suppose the
problem will be escaped by adding a parameter HTTPCONF="svver:1.0"
to the configuration of your DeleGate.